From our blog
We have been trialling this online, multi-user, smartphone compatible time-tracking website and have been very impressed with its performance. With seamless Xero compatibility, TSheets makes client time tracking and billing quick and simple. If you find your current billing system cumbersome, base your on-site and working hours on guesswork, or have trouble monitoring staff leave requests, we highly recommend taking a closer look!
First of all, Alex and Hannah at Entire Accounting and Tax wish you all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful entry into the new year. We hope you all enjoy your break (however short that may be) and come back refreshed and ready for 2017. On the business side of things, the ATO has recently announced changes to HECS-HELP payments. From 1 January 2017, the Australian Government will remove the upfront HECS-HELP discount of 10 per cent for eligible students that pay their student contributions upfront. This will also affect the voluntary HELP repayment bonus, removing the upfront discount of five per cent. The removal of the upfront discount will affect students who can afford to pay upfront and choose to do so. It will not affect students who fund their university studies through a HECS-HELP deferred loan. For those of you wanting to take advantage of the additional discount while they can, we advise making your upfront payment before the end of December. Finally, Entire Accounting and Tax will be closed from 5pm Friday, December 23, reopening 9am Wednesday, January 11 2017. We look forward to working with you in the new year!Read more
Cloud-based Accounting and Bookkeeping programs have paved a way for small business owners to take more control over their finances. The ability to track everything from your bank balances to outstanding invoices enables you to monitor your business in real time. We know, Accounting isn't the highlight of your day- that is why Entire Accounting and Tax is here for you. However the use of a multi-access program such as Xero can make a big difference, not only to your day-to-day operations, but also to your end of financial year and quarterly BAS anxiety. There are many programs that promise an easy to use interface and time-saving reporting, so what makes Xero different to others on the market? Here is what we love about Xero:
- Paperless tracking and coding of receipts
- Xero automatically imports your bank and credit card transactions on a daily basis
- Use cash coding to sort and match large numbers of transactions in bulk
- Ability to apply bank rules for recurring transactions, such as lease repayments, fuel purchases or trade materials
- Ability to email and track all invoices and outstanding accounts
- A Fixed Assets Register to keep track of your business assets and provide a precise depreciation schedule at tax time
- Multiple user friendly- our team can help guide you through any issues you have in real time
- Mobile-access for viewing your account anywhere, anytime
- Different from other online bookkeeping programs, Xero can integrate with a wide range of add-ons and banking systems.
- Simple and precise BAS and EOFY information and reports can be prepared and accessed immediately by you and your tax agent