From our blog
Cloud-based Accounting and Bookkeeping programs have paved a way for small business owners to take more control over their finances. The ability to track everything from your bank balances to outstanding invoices enables you to monitor your business in real time.
We know, Accounting isn’t the highlight of your day- that is why Entire Accounting and Tax is here for you. However the use of a multi-access program such as Xero can make a big difference, not only to your day-to-day operations, but also to your end of financial year and quarterly BAS anxiety.
There are many programs that promise an easy to use interface and time-saving reporting, so what makes Xero different to others on the market?
Here is what we love about Xero:
- Paperless tracking and coding of receipts
- Xero automatically imports your bank and credit card transactions on a daily basis
- Use cash coding to sort and match large numbers of transactions in bulk
- Ability to apply bank rules for recurring transactions, such as lease repayments, fuel purchases or trade materials
- Ability to email and track all invoices and outstanding accounts
- A Fixed Assets Register to keep track of your business assets and provide a precise depreciation schedule at tax time
- Multiple user friendly– our team can help guide you through any issues you have in real time
- Mobile-access for viewing your account anywhere, anytime
- Different from other online bookkeeping programs, Xero can integrate with a wide range of add-ons and banking systems.
- Simple and precise BAS and EOFY information and reports can be prepared and accessed immediately by you and your tax agent
We could continue, but we think you get the idea. In short, Xero just makes your business administration simpler.
Please contact Alex or Hannah on 4642 1530 for a confidential, no obligation and free discussion on how Xero could simplify your business compliance costs and give you greater insight into your business.
As a Xero certified advisor we can answer many of your questions and guide you through the entire process including setting you up in no time for a small outlay.